Thursday, June 30, 2011

Web searching

I’ve learned a lot during week 1 that went smoothly with encouragement of our online instructor. It was a nice start to me. In fact, creating a blog was not a big deal at all. Blog is a useful tool that I can keep my friends in touch, share experience and knowledge or even personal matters. Discover this endless blogging world.


I feel more interested in this online course. The tasks follow step-by-step instructions which bring participants little difficulties creating or completing assignments.


Week 2 is now more interesting because the knowledge I’ve got from it is so wonderful and helpful. I’ve tried noodleTools which provides a variety of useful search engines. I’m exploring them and finding the most appropriate ones that I can apply to my teaching. For sure, I’m planning to take best advantage of these search engines to my class.


So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment