Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back to Vietnam!

Wow! I'm back.
Coming back to Vietnam after spending 3 months living in Laos, I've felt myself more mature and independent. Laos is a country which is less developed than Vietnam but it has good point in that people are very friendly and gentle.

This is my first time I've been abroad, I get to know many friends who I've learned from a lot.

When I knew that I had a chance to join the online course "Building teaching skills through the interactive web", I was very happy but worried because the Internet access in Laos is rather slow and that I'm a new beginner at technology. However, with the help and encouragement of Robert - the online instructor, I now feel more confident and enjoy it. I'll do my best to learn and I'm willing to share with others.

Nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment